Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yay! (I think <.< >.>)



Good news: I am on my laptop once again. Bad news, it is projected on my t.v in like really really bad resolution, so whenever I type, I have to zoom in on one small part in the screen, so I can see if I spelled it right, etc. It sucks monkey-balls I swear. *sighs*

Yeah, I know I should be very thankful and such but it is sooo hard to type things right. So yeah, blame all typos on the stupid computer, not my brillancy. Anyhoo, how are you guys doing? Probably great other than the fact that I am posting too much. Yeah also I am being very bitchy arn't I?

#*$&(*&amp;$@*($&#@(*$&*@#(&$*&#@(&$*&@&$#@(*&@$#*&$(*&$#(*#@&$#@$

So, enough of my silly laptop problemo. I went to the mall today and spent my 100.00, and I am very very happy! I bought Stuff from gap. Mostly Product (red) I got a greyish shirt that has the words: Discov(red) It is like the awesomeist shirt around, yo! I also bought a pin that has a red ribbon on it (Symboling support for the Aids campaign in Africa) I also got a cool blue and dark blue hoodie/shirt type thingy from Gap. From hollister I bought orange sandles, and this awesomg orange shirt (they match! ^^;) And from sears I got a pair of converse. So I m very happy now! *Huggles everyone)*

xoxo Wilma
(go check out my stories below this)

No comments:

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)