Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

*Insert obsenity here*

Okay, so for a while now, my laptop's screen has been acting up to the point that it would just freeze, and I would have to hold it in a cirtan way for it to display the information. I mean, I havn't ever even done anything to it that would have caused it any great harm. (Well Except for that one time..) So, anyway what ended up happening was that my dad thought he might be able to fix it right? I mean after all, he was a plummer. I mean, come on people, what kind of plummer of any sort would not be able to fix a computer, I mean geez [/sarcasum].

So my dad opened up the laptop, and took a look at it. He reached out his hand to decide my laptops fate, he slowly..oh so slowly put his hand on the screen and pushed ever so slightly.

MY LAPTOP'S SCREEN CRACKED!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt like saying,

SHIT
FUCK
DAMN
GRRRRRR!!!!

But Instead I said,

*SCCRRRREEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM*!!!!

R.I.P Wilma's laptop. It died 22nd of march, 2007. :(

%&*%&*&%*(&%(%*(%&%& %)*()*$%*%$)%*%%%$%

So, your probably wondering: Where are you typing this then? Good question. I am typing from my old crappy windows 98 that I thought I would never have to use in the history of everness. Noneoftheless, I can still be on the computer so it's okay I guess.

Feel sorry for me, feel very sorry,
xoxo, Wilma
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


1 comment:

Slayth said...

awww, im sorry will v.v

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)