Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wilma's blog

Hello ladies and gents, my name is William (A.k.a Wilma will, willy, willis, wilson...anything but bill please), I currently reside in Rio Rancho New Mexico, and just to answer a few questions you may very well be asking:

  • Yes I am a queer, Fag, gay bitch who isn't afraid to be bitchy
  • No, I am not going to hell, I have a restraining order.
  • Yes, I am gay. Are you blind?
  • When did you figure out that you are gay?: None of your beezwax, but if you must know, go ahead and Email me: Love_Is_Like_Chess@yahoo.com
  • No, I do not want to go out with you, unless I really know you well. And/or you empress me with your beautiful charm <333
  • Yes, I <3 style="color: rgb(51, 153, 153);">Which is May 31 by the way)
  • Yes, I will answer anyother question as long as you keep a open mind.
  • No, I am not Always this bitchy..(I think)

Rawr! =^.^=

Okay, on to my blog. This blog is intended for my own personal release, (Kind of, hehe), a Diary in a way. Although most of what I say (all of it) Is directed towards my readers, I do not mean to offend anyone in any way. I try too keep an open mind to new Ideas, so go ahead and talk to me, I am not as hard to communicate with a I appear <3. This blog is going to also be where I post most of my works (Short stories, and creative essays mostly). I shall post them as I write them, so don't pressure me to post them. Kaythanks<3.

~!@!@#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&*&^%$#$%^&^%$#@@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@

Favorite shows:
  • Will and grace, Survivor, Sex in the city, American idol, What not to wear, Trading spaces.
Favorite movies:
  1. RENT
  2. Little miss Sunshine
  3. Chicago
  4. West Side Story
  5. The lake house
Favorite food: Okay, so like, this changes as often as I change my underwear, so I guess I am going to leave this blank.

Turn ons:
  • Assertiveness
  • Has the same intelligence as me
  • Slightly outgoing, smiles
Turn offs:

  • " I cut myself, and I hate my life for basicly no reason! I would kill myself for you" Basicly, No drama, I like sensitive, but not dramatic, there is a fine difference.
  • "I am ugly" No your not!
  • People who would just go out with you because your there.
#%^&*((*&^%$&^%$%^&*(&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&*&^%$%^&&^%$#%^

Okay, so I am sooo tired right now, and like I think I will die of tiredness. So yesh, this is mostly me, but I will post a full profile tomorrow, Kaythanks. :) I love you all! Love me back now, my peoples.

xoxo, Wilma
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

P.S, Comment if you'd like *Ahem comment ahem*



No comments:

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)