Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Friday, March 23, 2007

Day one..

Without my beloved computer. :( So sad, yesh I know. I mean, come on *Yells at his dead laptop* WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!

o.O O.o O.O o.O O.o O.O O.o o.O O.O

I think I am going psycho! Ahh!! *runs around the room singing his mating call* Whhooottootthoo! O.o

Ahem, anyway, enough of my crazyness. I have like, a lot of $$$ Yo!

And what do you think that Wilma ish going to spend it on?

You guessed it!

Wilma ish going to the mall, baby! W00t!

So, yeah it ish so awesome! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should spend it on? I have 100.00$ So yeah. I feel like a rich bitch yo!

And, no, if any one says hottopic, then that ish your answer.

mkaythanksbye!

Love you all! <3

Wilma Diva!

No comments:

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)