Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Friday, March 23, 2007

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

I want to fucking STAB this person's blog: http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/category/indecent-behavior/sexuality/

Go check it out, well actually don't check it out if you get angry very easily (like me)

Basicly this whole blog is deticated to bashing gay people (in other words, "Fags" or "dykes" As she says)

I don't say this very often about people, but this bitch is crazy!

"It’s one thing to for a kid to call a kid a “faggot” or a “dyke” if the kid
ain’t one. That’s lying and it ain’t right. But if the child is a
faggot or dyke, well, that’s just telling the truth ain’t it? The child
made that choice. Well, maybe that’s not quite right. Kids are too
young to know the difference between moral and immoral behavior. That’s
why the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network started No Name Calling Week – to
support homosexual teachers in their quest to turn the children of people stupid
enough to send their children to public school gay
." -Her blog

I hope that this lady just burns! She is one of the reasons why I realized that there is no god. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rantrantrant!!!!*

"If you catch your child in the act of masturbation I don’t think there is another way than to beat the child. Hard. This way they automatically connect masturbation with the feeling of severe pain." - her blog again

This nearly made me cry. I don't know why but it did. I think that it is really sad that there might be a kid out there being beat up serverly so that he can "Associate severe pain with homosexuality" or something. Ohmygosh I feel so mad right now, and I feel like I want to stab her. GAH!

Also if anyone ever wonders why I am atheist, this is a perfect example.

Anyway kiddos, I guess I am going to leave and go to bed before I make this blog go on for hours.

xoxo, Wilma

No comments:

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)