Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Slow weekends..

Just how I like em'! The day (so far) is going pretty well. I slept in untill 11:00, and I don't have to get out of my Pj's. Spring break does wonders for the teenage body. I feel as though I had never had sleep for years. (Which in fact probably is true o.O)

My brother is watching the absolutely most annoying show on earth: Tom and Jerry. Ohmygod have you ever tried listening to that for an hour? It's like listening to the constant bickering of an old married couple.

Hmm...I wonder if Tom and Jerry are secretly lovers?

They probably are, seeing that they are always fighting and ooh...Poor Tom kitty probably just wanted love and attention so he formed a crush on Jerry, but little did he know that Jerry formed a crush on Tom ever since they met eyes.

...Yeah I highly doubt that Tom and Jerry are a gay couple, unfortunately. They would be so cute together. Hm..Maybe I shall form a plot to bring them together. Yesh..It shall happen, just you wait.

!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&Y^%$#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&






Okay, so this is William sledd my complete idol! I adore him, so even if you have never seen any of his videos, go head to you tube and vote for him NOW! I love you all!

Xoxo, Wilma

No comments:

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)