Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Why am I so...

Stupid, and ugly and ignorant. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't know what I am thinking. All I know is that I am a mistake. A huge mistake. I made a HUGE mistake, or acutaly like 409328483409384 mistakes.
Life is a bitch. It really is. I don't know what to think, where to go, what to do, or rather what I should be doing. I am a stupid-ass person who I don't think anyone will ever love. I will be used for the rest of my life. Whoever likes me is stupid. Very stupid, not because of their own intelligance, but because I am the worst person you will ever meet. I am the worst friend you will ever find. And I am the worst lover you will ever see. That is why I will never be loved. I do not deserve it I guess. I shouldn't be here.

Whatever you guys probably don't care so why bother.

No comments:

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)