Okay, maybe not so diva. I am just me. Posting about me. Got a problem with that?

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Save the world, one conversation at a time

MSN Instant messanger is doing a new thing called "I'm" It is so awesome! What you do is pick what sponsor you want to support, then you add a code to your display name on MSN, then you just talk. MSN is donating money to YOUR cause for every message you send, isn't that great?

:) I really, really, really would love you forever if you joined this, I have a link for a few of their sponsors on the navagation bar to the left. *Huggles everyone* If your wondering what I am supporting, then here: I have been switching back and forth from the AIDS foundation and the Stopglobalwarming.org one. All are great causes. Start talking!

@@@@@@@@***********@@@@@@@@@@**********@@@@@@@@@*********

So anyway, I am home at the moment, sick with a 103 Degrees fever. *Burning up* I have been sweating a lot, and now I am getting very bad headaches...
.
.
. Oh dear...Could I be PMSing? Ahhhh!! I think I am becoming the first man ever to PMS. Oh dear. :\

So yeah, if i get pregnent(I can't spell) You will know why. o.O yeah..

Anyhoo, join MSN if you havn't already

xoxo Wilma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will what are implying by the PMSing thing? How rude! peoples these days.

Livy-sama-dono-chan.

William Sledd (Vote for him at youtube!)